- 1 bag Cascadian Farm Fire Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Start by cooking your Cascadian Farm Fire Roasted Sweet Potatoes according to the packaging.
- Once cooked, mash into a puree. You can do this by hand or add to a food processor/blender.
- In a large bowl add 1 cup of your sweet potato puree, along with the maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Add in your cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Mix together.
- Mix in your flour making sure to incorporate all the flour into the batter. If it begins to get dry, add in some almond milk.
- Add in half your chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
- In an 8x8 greased baking dish, add in your batter, making sure to smooth it across. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. You want to see the edges begin to crisp up and a toothpick inserted in the center should come out mostly clean.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 30 minutes. Lift out of the pan, slice and enjoy!