Recipe At A Glance
Make breakfast special with this quick and easy Strawberry-Topped Waffles with Sweet Cream Sauce recipe.
- 3 ounces Best Yet® cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Best Yet® fat-free half and half
- 2 tablespoons Best Yet® granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Best Yet® vanilla extract
- 4 Best Yet® frozen waffles
- 1 cup Best Yet® frozen strawberry slices
- Combine cream cheese, half and half, sugar and vanilla in blender; blend until smooth.
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Spoon sweet cream sauce over waffles and top with strawberries.