- 5 large scoops strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3 Tbspn. strawberry syrup plus extra for garnish
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 1 frozen waffle, toasted, cut in half
- Strawberries for garnish
- Sprinkles for garnish
- In a blender, combine strawberry ice cream, milk and strawberry syrup. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. Top off with a waffle and strawberries. Drizzle with strawberry syrup and garnish with sprinkles. Serve immediately.