- 1 serving matcha of choice
- 1/2 cup steaming hot water
- 1 cup Horizon Organic Milk + ½ cup for strawberry foam
- 2-3 strawberries, chopped OR splash of strawberry syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup to taste
- Heat water in a tea kettle.
- Mash strawberries in a bowl, then use a small strainer to strain strawberry juice and set aside.
- In a mug, add matcha and hot water and whisk to combine.
- In a milk frother, add 1 cup Horizon Organic Milk and steam. You can also heat on the stove and use a hand mixer to froth.
- Add steamed milk to the cup with matcha. Then, take the other ½ cup of milk and add it to the steamer.
- Add strawberry juice and maple syrup. Blend until foamy.
- Top the latte with strawberry foam and add a sliced strawberry for garnish!