- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Romaine Lettuce Blend
- Goat Cheese
- Sweet Pecans
- Balsamic Vinaigrette–just add all the ingredients to a glass bowl or jar and stir! It takes about five minutes.
- Layer individual salad bowls with your favorite lettuce blend, sliced strawberries, dabs of goat cheese, and sweet pecans.
- Add about two tablespoons to each individual serving. That’s it!