- 4 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 frozen strawberries
- 8 graham cracker halves
- In a blender, combine ice cream, cream cheese, milk and vanilla; pulse on high speed for 1 minute or until well blended.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with strawberries and graham crackers and serve immediately.
- *If you’d like to lighten this up, use frozen yogurt, fat-free cream cheese and skim milk in place of their full-fat versions.