- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream, divided
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 4 Bays English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 1-1/2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In blender or food processor, puree raisins with cinnamon and nutmeg; add 2 tablespoons of the sour cream and blend until combined. Spread raisin mixture on muffins.
- Arrange strawberries on top. Combine remaining sour cream and brown sugar; spoon over strawberries. Sprinkle with almonds.