- 6-oz. (1 1/2 cups) uncooked dried elbow macaroni
- 10 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, quartered
- 5 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Provolone Cheese, quartered
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Half & Half or Fat Free Half & Half
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed seasoned croutons
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
Combine cooked macaroni, cheese and half & half milk in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6-8 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
To serve, spoon macaroni into serving dish; sprinkle with crushed croutons.