- 1 lb. pasta
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Sargento Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Sargento Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Sargento Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Cook pasta until al dente. Meanwhile, you can make your cheese sauce.
- On medium heat, melt butter and then add flour, stirring it in until combined.
- Add milk until it thickens while continuing to stir. Add seasonings and cheeses.
- Add your bacon and cooked pasta, stir and enjoy!