- 3 cups homemade or store-bought marinara sauce
- One 12-ounce bag Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- 2 bags Green Giant Frozen Veggie Spirals (like butternut squash)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese + extra for garnish
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot, combine the marinara sauce and meatballs. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until the meatballs are heated through and the sauce is bubbling.
- Place the veggie spirals in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain any excess water for the skillet and use a fork to carefully pull apart the spaghetti squash into strands. Remove and set aside. To the same skillet, add the olive oil and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes. Add the steamed veggie spirals and the Parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the veggie spirals among bowls and top each with a few meatballs, sauce and a sprinkling of Parmesan.