- 1 (19.6-oz.) box frozen coconut layer cake
- 1 (16-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (19.6-oz.) box frozen lemon layer cake
- Cut coconut cake into 7 slices. Place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, covering the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the raspberries; gently stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over coconut cake.
- Cut lemon cake into 7 slices. Place slices in a single layer over raspberry mixture. Evenly spread remaining whipped topping over lemon cake layer. Freeze until ready to serve. Let sit 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.