- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 2 Tbsp. Yoplait Original French Vanilla Yogurt
- 3 cups confectioner or powdered sugar
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- orange food coloring
- Halloween sprinkles
- candy eyes
- green candy coated chocolates
- Set up your double boiler or place a pot with water onto your stove top and bring to a boil.
- Add the Yoplait Vanilla Yogurt, powdered sugar, and cream cheese into your double boiler or into a metal bowl if you are using a pot of boiling water.
- Combine the mixture until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Dip your pretzels using tongs and decorate. (Be careful, the bowl may be hot).
- Lay decorated pretzels onto a wire rack on to a baking tray to catch any excess yogurt.
- Let the yogurt-covered pretzels harden in your refrigerator for 30 minutes (or longer if the coating is still not dried).
Note: the mixture may harden while you are decorating your pretzels, you can place it back on your double boiler to soften it back up.
After the pretzel is dipped in the yogurt mixture, let it stand for 5 minutes on the wire rack. Then use a fork or toothpick and drizzle more yogurt mixture on top of the pretzels to give them the bandages. Use sugar candy eyes as the eyes for the mummies.
Add orange food coloring to the yogurt mixture after all of your other pretzels are decorated. (Optional) Cut small candy-coated chocolates in half. After the pretzel is dipped into the now orange yogurt mix, place one of the halved candies on the top of the pretzel for the stem.