- 26 oz. package of Rosina Italian Meatballs
- 7 oz. can of Chipotle Chili peppers in Adobo Sauce, chopped
- 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Slow Cooker Meathod:
- In a slow cooker, blend the chili sauce and brown sugar.
- Add chopped chiles with some of the adobo sauce. (canned chilies vary in spiciness so you can adjust according to taste).
- Add the frozen meatballs to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on high for about 3 to 4 hours, or low about 5 to 6 hours until meatballs are heated through.
- Stove-Top Method:
- Mix frozen meatballs with sauce in sauce pan.
- Simmer on med-low on stovetop for 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Yields 24 meatballs.