- 1-bag Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. spaghetti
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.25 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 26 oz. jar chunky spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Sauté peppers and onions until softened, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti, drain and rinse with cold water and pat dry. Place in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a sprayed 9” pie plate. Top with 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Thaw frozen meatballs in microwave for 2 minutes. Cut each meatball in half. Layer the meatball halves over the cheese mixture.
- Combine spaghetti sauce with cooked peppers and onions. Spoon over meatball layer. Loosely cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over the spaghetti sauce mixture. Continue to bake uncovered for another 10 minutes until bubbly.
- Cut into wedges and serve.