- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen bell peppers
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 15-oz. can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 grated cheddar cheese
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil to medium heat. Add ground turkey to pan and cook until turkey is cooked through.
- Next, add frozen onions, carrots, bell pepper and corn to turkey. Saute until vegetables are thawed. Add water and tomato paste to turkey mixture. Mix through.
- Add your black beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for twenty minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish each serving with 1-2 Tablespoons of grated cheese. Enjoy!