– 1 Egg
– 1/2 Tomato
– 1 slice Pepper Jack cheese
– Sriracha Sauce
– Salt & Pepper
– Olive Oil
– 1 Sandwich Bros. Sausage & Cheese
1. In a medium pan, cook your egg covered on medium heat for approximately 2 minutes. This will result in the egg over easy, with the yolk still runny. Set aside.
2. Heat up Sandwich Bros. Sausage & Cheese sandwich in microwave for 35-40 seconds.
3. While your sandwich is heating up, add a touch of olive oil in a small pan on medium heat. Slice half of tomato into two thin slices and place in pan. Quickly add pepper jack cheese and let heat for about 30-45 seconds. The cheese will begin to melt.
4. Add the tomato and pepper jack cheese melt to the top of your Sandwich Bros.
5. Place the over-easy egg on top of the whole thing.
6. Drizzle Sriracha sauce to finish. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!