Recipe At A Glance
Turn a Mexican favorite into a sandwich with this Southwest Chicken Fajita Panini. Bell peppers and salsa fill these tasty chicken fajita paninis.
Featured ProductKRAFT Deli Deluxe Process American Cheese Slices
- 1 each small red and green pepper, seeded, quartered lengthwise
- 8 Italian bread slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Chipotle Aioli
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Process American Cheese Slices
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Mild Salsa
- Heat panini grill.
- Spray hot grill with cooking spray. Add peppers; grill 4 min. or just until tender and evenly charred. Cool slightly.
- Cut peppers into strips. Spread bread slices with aioli; fill with chicken, peppers and cheese to make 4 sandwiches.
- Grill sandwiches, in batches if necessary, 4 to 6 min. or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are golden brown.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.