- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. southwest seasoning
- ½ tsp. hot sauce 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 cups (about 12 oz.) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup Borden® Cheese Finely Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- COMBINE barbecue sauce, seasoning and hot sauce in a small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Add barbecue sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is coated and sauce thickens slightly.
- HEAT tortillas according to package directions. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto the center of each tortilla. Top each taco evenly with tomatoes, cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.