- 2 chopped Snickers Ice Cream Bars
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1-2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spread 1 cup of flour onto a rimmed baking sheet. Spread it out and bake it in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Melt the butter and let cool. In a medium mixing bowl, add the butter and sugars.
- Add in the vanilla, sea salt, and milk.
- Add in the cooled 1 cup of flour. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Fold in chopped ice cream bars with a spatula. Rolls the dough into balls & place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with coconut oil. Then dip each ball in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Freeze and thaw for 10-20 min before enjoying.