- 2 tsp. peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tsp. chocolate sauce
- 2 (2.0 oz) Snickers Original Ice Cream Bars
- 1 1/2 cups coffee, chilled
- 1/4 cup seltzer water
- 2 Tbsp. whipped topping
- 2 tsp. caramel sauce
- In a microwave, heat peanut butter for about 30 seconds or until runny.
- Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate sauce around the inside of each glass.
- Take one snickers ice cream bar and cut in half. Take the second snickers ice cream bar and quarter, reserve in freezer.
- Place one-half of Snickers Original Ice Cream Bar in each of the two 12-oz glasses.
- Pour 3/4 cup of coffee and 2 Tbsp seltzer into each glass.
- Take two quarters of the ice cream bar and place on skewers, repeat for a second skewer.
- Spoon whipped topping over the beverages, place on skewer across each glass, and garnish with caramel sauce drizzle.
Keep it cool with a handful of crushed frozen coffee ice cubes.