- 1 Bag of Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 Jar of Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, and spray it generously with cooking spray. Place the meatballs in the skillet and brown them for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour in the marinara sauce evenly into the skillet and turn the heat down to medium low.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Top the meatballs with shredded mozzarella and place under a broiler set at low to melt the shredded mozzarella until bubble and golden brown. Or place into a pre heated 350°F oven until shredded mozzarella until bubble and golden brown.