- 2 cups elbow macaroni (8 oz.), cooked, drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1-½ cups Borden® Cheese Thick Cut Four Cheese Mexican Shreds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- COOK ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Drain fat, if necessary.
- STIR in tomatoes and seasoning. Stir in macaroni; reduce heat to medium-low.
- TOP with cheese; cover and continue cooking several minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat; top with green onions and cilantro.