- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 (26-oz.) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 2 cups refrigerated liquid eggs
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat.
- Add hash browns, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well.
- Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to liquid eggs then stir and pour over potatoes.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine corn, green onions, and salsa; mix well then spoon over eggs.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover, and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.