- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 lb. peeled and deveined large frozen shrimp, thawed and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (frozen or fresh)
- 3 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce, divided (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 cup frozen baby carrots and green peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 eggs, scrambled and cooked
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over high heat. Stir in shrimp, onion and 1 tablespoon soy sauce; sauté 2 minutes. Add carrots and peas, broccoli, edamame and corn; sauté about 3 more minutes. Add quinoa, eggs and remaining soy sauce; sauté 5 minutes more, tossing gently to coat.