- 1/3 cup refrigerated garlic herb cheese spread
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- 1 (1.9-oz.) box frozen mini phyllo (fillo) shells (15 per box)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 15 small cooked shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese spread and scallions.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of mixture into each phyllo shell and sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese.
- Place 1 shrimp in center of each filled shell with tail sticking out.
- Place shells on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until filling is heated through and shells are golden.
- Serve immediately.