- 1 (16-oz.) frozen garlic bread
- 1 lb. refrigerated pork sausage
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen pepper, celery, onion vegetable combination, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup warm chicken broth
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bake garlic bread according to package directions; remove from oven, let cool 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage 8 to 10 minutes, or until brown and crumbly, stirring occasionally. Add sausage to bread chunks.
- Add vegetables, chicken broth, and sage to sausage mixture; mix well. Place in baking dish and cover.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and bake 10 to 15 more minutes, or until heated through.
Feel free to use your favorite vegetable medley. Any combination will work just fine