- 1 – bag of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 – 12 oz. jar prepared beef gravy
- 1 – 16 oz. bag frozen mixed vegetables (thawed enough to break apart)
- 1 box of Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes (containing 2 pouches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Thaw meatballs in microwave for 1 minute. Cut each meatball in half.
- In a large bowl, mix together the halved meatballs, gravy, and frozen mixed vegetables.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Prepare both pouches of the Sour Cream & Chives Potatoes, adding milk, hot water & butter according to package directions.
- Spread the prepared potatoes over the meatball mixture. (If the potatoes are too thick, add a little milk to help them spread easier.)
- Sprinkle potatoes with Parmesan cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes.