- 15 Ling Ling Potstickers; cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, thinly sliced about 2 cloves
- 2 bulbs baby bok choy, trim the bulb salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1.5 teaspoons cornstarch, this will thicken the sauce
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Cook the potstickers according to the package.
- Combine the sauce. (low sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar, light brown sugar, sesame oil, cornstarch, red pepper flakes, and chicken stock)
- Mix well and set aside. Grab a skillet and heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the onions and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the trimmed baby bok choy and the homemade sauce. Stir well. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potstickers to the pan and gently toss everything together.
- For a thicker sauce, let the sauce reduce in the pan. For a thinner sauce, remove the pan from the heat immediately after tossing in the potstickers.
- Top with sesame seeds and serve hot.