Recipe At A Glance
Explore the unique Asian flavors with Rosina’s Saucy Asian Meatballs.
Saucy Asian Meatballs are a perfect option for an innovative appetizer or a flavorful dinner option. Quick, easy, and scrumptious! Find them in Rosina’s meatball cookbook too!
Featured ProductRosina® Angus Meatballs
- 1 Package Rosina Angus Meatballs
- 2/3 cup Hoisin Sauce
- ¼ cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ cup Teriyaki Glaze
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Sesame Seeds, optional
- Preheat oven and cook meatballs according to package instructions. Set aside.
- While the meatballs are baking, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Once meatballs have finished cooking, you can either dip each meatball individually (using a toothpick) in the sauce mixture, or you can pour the sauce over the meatballs and gently stir them until covered with the sauce mixture.
- Serve over rice and garnish with snow peas and roasted red pepper strips as an entree or as an appetizer with toothpicks.