- 1 (18-oz.) package frozen roasting vegetables (Brussels sprouts, butternut squash & onions)
- 2 red apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen cranberries (see Tip)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 4 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, partially thawed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, apple slices, cranberries, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 2 tablespoons oil; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes ,
- Meanwhile,in a shallow dish, combine, flour, poultry seasoning, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Wet chicken under cold water, then coat evenly in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add chicken and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, just until golden.
- Remove vegetables from oven after 10 minutes, and arrange chicken between vegetables. Place back into oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are heated through.
-If you have trouble finding frozen cranberries, you can substitute with dried cranberries.
-Serve chicken on a bed of frozen rice of choice.