- 1 container (15-oz.) Frigo® Whole Milk or Part-Skim Ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Frigo® Parmesan cheese
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 thin prebaked pizza crust (12-in.)
- 2 cups shredded Frigo® Part Skim Mozzarella cheese
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced kalamata or ripe olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
Heat oven to 425°F.
Combine Ricotta, Parmesan, garlic and red pepper in bowl. Place pizza crust on baking sheet; spread Ricotta mixture, leaving 1/2-inch border. Top with Mozzarella, tomato and olives.
Bake in 425°F oven 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with basil. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 16 thin wedges.