- 12 oz. Green Giant® Riced Veggie Cauliflower Risotto Medley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pinches saffron threads or 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 3 cups Roasted Vegetables, cut into cubes (a combo of your favorites eggplant, butternut squash, zucchini, yellow squash or peppers)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 cups frozen peas
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Tossed cubed vegetables in olive oil, then pour onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 400 degrees. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until softened, then add garlic. Cook until lightly golden browned.
- Stir in Green Giant® Riced Veggie Cauliflower Risotto Medley, then add spices and stock.
- Stir in the roasted veggies, sauté all together for about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, and cook through.