- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 pkg. mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup Horizon Organic Salted Butter
- a handful of Mini Tootsie Rolls
- orange gel food coloring
- Melt ¼ cup Organic Horizon butter in a pan and add marshmallows, stirring constantly until they melt.
- Add the food coloring into the marshmallow mixture before you add the rice krispies.
- Remove from heat and pour in the Rice Krispie cereal. Keep on Stirring! (I will butter up my spatula to make it easier to stir the sticky gooey goodness.)
- Let it cool a bit before you attempt to form into pumpkin shapes. (Butter up your hands to make it less sticky!)
- Once you form the little pumpkins, cut tootsie rolls in half and add them for the little pumpkin stem.