- 2 (8-oz.) (1/2-in. thick) boneless rib eye steaks
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- Freshly ground or coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
Heat gas grill on medium-high or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper, as desired. Place steaks onto grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until steaks reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. (medium-rare) or desired doneness (8 to 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl; mix well.
To serve, cut each steak in half. Place onto serving plates; spoon sauce over each steak piece.
TIP: The sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead. Store, covered, in refrigerator. At serving time, warm sauce slightly in microwave.