- 2 packages (16 ounces each) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 packages Best Yet® frozen blueberries
- 2 packages Best Yet® frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Best Yet® granulated sugar
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla flavored instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups Best Yet® heavy cream
- ¼ cup Best Yet® powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Best Yet® vanilla extract
- 2 pound cakes (10 to 12 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Approximate nutritional values per serving: 351 Calories 19g Fat (9g Saturated)
- 60mg Cholesterol 261mg Sodium
- 41g Carbohydrates 3g Fiber
- 5g Protein
- Reserve half the strawberries and ¼ cup each blueberries and raspberries. In large bowl, toss sugar and remaining strawberries, blueberries and raspberries; refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Prepare pudding with milk as label directs; cover and refrigerate.
- In large bowl, beat cream, powdered sugar and vanilla on low speed 2 minutes. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 5 minutes longer or until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pudding.
- In bottom of 3- to 4-quart glass trifle dish, layer ½ of the pound cake, ½ of the berry mixture and ½ of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers with remaining pound cake, berry mixture and pudding mixture. Arrange reserved strawberries, blueberries and raspberries on top.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours.
Cut pound cake and store in an airtight container; toss berries with sugar and prepare pudding, and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.