- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 head romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- 6 to 8 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (16-oz.) pkgs. frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, and ranch seasoning; mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a large glass bowl, layer half the lettuce, then all the corn, tomatoes, chicken, peas, and remaining lettuce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.