- 1 – bag Rosina Swedish Style Meatballs, thawed (use approx. 1/2 bag)
- 10 oz. cream of chicken (or celery or mushroom) soup
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 10 oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Broad egg noodles, cooked
- Fresh dillweed, chopped
- Thaw meatballs in microwave 2 – 3 minutes.
- Combine soup and stock in large saucepan and heat, stirring constantly.
- Add meatballs and mushrooms, cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat, without boiling.
- Spoon over noodles and sprinkle with dillweed.