- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Carefully remove Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Rolls from pan and place on prepared pan.
- Using a rolling pin, compress the rolls into a 9- inch round.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and herb blend and brush top of “crust”.
- Spread pizza sauce over top of “crust”. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
- Loosen pizza with a large spatula if necessary.
- Cool slightly and slice into desired pieces.