- 2 tsp olive oil
- 5 Jimmy Dean Heat ‘N Serve Turkey Sausage patties
- 1 (8 oz) bag Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese
- Tortillas or tortilla chips
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- On the stove over medium-high heat, warm olive oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the frozen turkey sausage patties and cook 3-4 minutes per side. With a spatula or serving spoon, cut the patties into small pieces.
- Add a layer of the cheese and mix for a few seconds.
- Spread the rest of the cheese on top and bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve immediately with your favorite salsa and warm tortillas or tortilla chips.