- 12 Ounces uncooked chorizo sausage
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 6 BAYS English Muffins, any variety
- 8 ounces shredded pepper jack, Monterey Jack or co-jack cheese, divided
- 1 small tomato, seeded, diced
- 1/2 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Grease 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Cook chorizo in large skillet over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through, stirring occasionally and breaking up pieces with wooden spoon. Drain grease, if necessary.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with whisk until blended. Cut muffins into quarters. Add 1-1/2 cups of the cheese to bowl and muffins, separating all pieces. Gently fold in chorizo; pour into dish, pressing muffins into egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until light golden brown and heated through. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with tomato, avocado and cilantro. Serve with salsa.