- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp. International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined.
- In a medium sized bowl combine eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, olive oil, and pumpkin purée and mix until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold together until well combined.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour in pumpkin bread batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 50-55mins.
- While the pumpkin bread is baking, prepare the cream cheese icing In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, International Delight Coffee Creamer, vanilla extract, and butter.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, mix well until icing forms.
- Once pumpkin bread is done baking, remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Spread cream cheese icing over the top of the bread.
- Slice and enjoy!
The Pumpkin Bread with Cream Cheese Icing can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days. It’s not recommended to keep at room temperature due to the cream cheese icing.