- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- 1-1.5 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 4ct Box Sandwich Bros. Chicken Melts
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a small cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, butter, garlic and 1/2 tablespoon of the parsley.
- Cook Sandwich Bros. Chicken Melts according to packages directions. Cut each flatbread pocket into 3 wedges.
- Arrange wedges around the edges of the pan, forming a circle.
- Brush the tops of wedges with the olive oil mixture and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the marinara sauce over wedges, sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and top with the remaining Parmesan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining chopped parsley. Serve with remaining marinara for dipping.