- 1 Tbsp/ butter
- 1/3 cup frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 turkey sausage patties, heated according to package directions
- 4 refrigerated multi-grain English muffins, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 8 strips roasted red peppers, drained on a paper towel
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add spinach and onion, and cook for 3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt, and black pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet with spinach and onions, and scramble for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Place heated sausage patties on English muffin halves. Evenly spoon egg mixture on top of sausage. Top with cheese and red pepper strips.
- Place remaining English muffin halves on top and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Want to make these in advance and warm them up? No problem. Just wrap them in foil and pop them in a 350-degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes.