- 1 cup Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 cups cake flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- In a stand mixer on medium speed, cream together butter and sugar until mixture is pale yellow.
- Turn mixer to low speed and add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated, scraping edges of bowl as needed.
- Add extracts, and slowly add flour and baking soda until thoroughly mixed.
- Add yogurt and mix until just incorporated.
- Coat a 9"x13" metal cake pan with nonstick spray. Pour batter into pan and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.