Recipe At A Glance
Bake it ‘till you make it with a red, white and blue summer spectacular! Sweet and in-season blueberries and strawberries brighten the dish, while Chobani helps keep this delicious pound cake light and moist.
Featured ProductChobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
1 cup Chobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
1 cup softened unsalted butter
3 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon lemon extract
3 cups cake flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
- In a stand mixer on medium speed, cream together butter and sugar until mixture is pale yellow.
- Turn mixer to low speed and add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated, scraping edges of bowl as needed.
- Add extracts, and slowly add flour and baking soda until thoroughly mixed.
- Add yogurt and mix until just incorporated.
- Coat a 9″x13″ metal cake pan with nonstick spray. Pour batter into pan and bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick or cake tester comes out clean.