- 1 (18 ounce) box SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 (14 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tomato diced or 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- In a bowl, mix together the bbq sauce, mustard and apple cider vinegar.
- Add coleslaw mix and toss. Let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Air Fry SeakPak's Popcorn Shrimp at 400 degrees for 8 minutes. Shake basket halfway through for even cooking.
- On medium heat, add tortilla's to a cast iron or pan. Let them crisp for about 30 seconds on each side until lightly brown.
- Start to assemble your taco by adding your coleslaw mix to the bottom and 5-6 pieces of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- Top with some diced tomatoes, a little more bbq sauce, and some cilantro. Enjoy!