- 1 12-oz. pkg. wide egg noodles
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb. cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9X13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender; drain and place in a large bowl. Add 4 tablespoons butter and stir until melted. Add eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 cup sgar, pineapple and salt. Mix until well-combined and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave. Add remaining topping ingredients and toss until cornflakes are evenly coated. Sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.