- 4 Tyson Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Filets, prepared according to package directions and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 12 oz. packages Green Giant™ Fire Roasted Vegetables
- 1 16 oz. box Mrs. T’s Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies
- ¼ c. olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ c. chicken broth
- ½ 10 oz. container cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ c. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp.fresh chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pierogies and cook 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and cook 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned. Add roasted vegetables and cook 4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to boil. Add chicken and tomatoes and simmer 4 minutes. Stir in pierogies and heat through.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.