- 6 skinless salmon fillets (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1 pkg. (6-oz.) Kraft® Fresh Take® Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1-in. lengths
- 2 tsp. zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. each chopped fresh chives and parsley
Heat oven to 375°F.
Coat fish with cheese mixture and bake as directed on package.
Meanwhile, bring broth and water to boil in large saucepan. Stir in orzo; cook 6 to 7 min. or until tender. Add asparagus;
cook 2 min. or until crisp-tender. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve orzo mixture topped with fish.