- For the sauce, melt the butter over medium high heat and continue to cook until the butter turns brown and smells nutty.
- Add brown sugar and continue to stir until the sugar is melted.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the Sister Schubert’s® Dinner Yeast Rolls on a baking pan.
- Brush the rolls with 2 tbsp. melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Toast rolls for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, heat the melted butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fruit slices and cook until the fruit is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- To assemble the dessert, place each toasted roll in shallow bowls and top with fruit.
- Add scoops of ice cream and drizzle with sauce.
- Garnish with fresh mint.