- Bob Evans frozen sausage patties (15-18 patties)
- 7 eggs well beaten
- 2 Cups seasoned croutons
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz fresh grated cheddar cheese
- 1.5 C milk
- 1 C mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 C green peppers chopped
- 1/4 C green onions chopped
- On a cookie sheet with parchment cook the sausage patties in a 425 oven for 15 minutes until cooked. Drain on paper towel and place in food processor. Pulse to chop up.
- Grease a large 9×13 pan. Place croutons in pan evenly.
- Saute green pepper, onion and mushrooms until tender; drain.
- Mix together egg, milk, soup, and veggies.
- Crumble cooked sausage on top of croutons.
- Pour on egg mixture and let settle. Cover with cheese. Store in fridge overnight
- In the morning, pull out from fridge and let sit 30 minutes. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.